Wanted to quickly draw attention to two new New York Times reviews: Janet Maslin’s admiring assessment of Brian Greene’s The Hidden Reality, and Michiko Kakutani’s scathing critique of the “new Primary Colors”—that is, O: A Presidential Novel, written by an anonymous author who is probably not Joe Klein. Let’s be honest, though—I’m still gonna read it.
- Updates to resume (semi) soon. Winter-break reads: Gone Girl; The Sense of an Ending; This is How You Lose Her; and a couple Alain de Botton 4 years ago
- Updates will recommence soon. Currently reading Hanna Rosin's forthcoming The End of Men: And the Rise of Women. goo.gl/mzjjM 4 years ago
- Reading a fascinating, terrifying memoir of a young woman's bout w autoimmune encephalitis, AKA the "Exorcist" disease: goo.gl/cuaGF 5 years ago
- Just bought "Barack Obama: The Story," David Maraniss's new bio that got all that fanfare in "Vanity Fair": goo.gl/4nzQ3 #hyped 5 years ago
- "In the Shadow of the Banyan," Vaddey Ratner's first, forthcoming novel about surviving the Khmer Rouge: goo.gl/pte1n #fridayreads 5 years ago